Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hi again

It is April Fool's Day. Would have been my Grams' 102nd birthday. She did live to celebrate 101 birthdays. --This was my baking Grams, not my crocheting Grams.-- It is an honor to remember both for all they brought to my life. They were both a big part of CRAFTY ME. So, for now, no jokes. Just HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMS !!

I wish I could say I was in the middle of several projects and post photos for you---but I have not started anything. My Direct TV has been out for many days--out when it rains, out when the trees get leaves, out when the wind blows-- so I have been devoting all my time to the computer. I have been so productive I might even consider living without a TV.

I have created an indie page--so many talented people there http://www.indiepublic.com/profile/wirecrochet

I have a small store front---price was right---check them out http://vivianadesigns.bigcartel.com/

And I discovered I already have a photobucket page---I had forgotten all about it http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/lehmanviviana/

All of them need work, but--I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS.

I appreciate all the comments I have received. Seems many have enjoyed the large photos--stating it is easy to see detail that way. I was dreading the research of how to change them. So for now they will stay big. Posting notes is difficult enough--I have a habit of hitting the wrong button and fear I will delete or post before I am ready.

My big concern is the content. So I pose a question to my viewers.

What so you like to find on the blogs you visit?
What catches your attention?
What captures your eye?
What keeps you coming back?
******* much writing?
******* many photos?
******* a mixture of writing and photos?
******* directions for my projects?
******* a web address for free samples?-------Now, THAT was my JOKE!!!!

A few more photos for you. Enjoy!





2 comments:

ARNie said...

My apologies, Viviana, I didn't know how else to contact you.

You left a comment at my blog asking how did I get the watermark/website addres onto my photos.

Write to me at
ARNie@ChezCrochet.com
put Crochet in the subject line,
and I'll send you details on how to accomplish this.

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything starts working right. Alot of projects!
I have pages on ever so many things online. I haven't been able to keep up with them all. So we're both works in progress. :)
*HUGS*
Angela